Thanks you for your interest in working at Global Water Solutions USA! Check out our job openings. See something that interests you? Apply here.
Director of Sales
Global Water Solutions USA is a sister company of the globally recognized Global Water Solutions Ltd. GWS USA was established in 2018 to supply high quality, affordable water treatment products to North America, Central America, Mexico, and the Caribbean as well as offer world-class pressure tanks to the US retail sector. The company works closely with its sister company in marketing and selling product lines in Water Treatment, Water Supply and Water Services to distributors and dealers in our area. Recently we have also introduced some new products for the retail market and DIY market.
If sales are your passion, and you have achieved success in the past, this is the opportunity to grow an already successful company to new heights. This newly created position is to lead a small team of sales representatives to meet their goals and to develop new business and grow sales to agreed upon targets. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a hands-on attitude and commitment to collaboration. The candidate preferably has experience in the water treatment and supply industry. This position reports to the CEO.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue through both existing and new partnerships
- Manage, assess, build current and future salesforce
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of business
- Support the development of a long-term vision around the evolution of our existing markets and competitive landscape, synthesizing critical trends that will impact our business and identifying risks and disruptive moves in the industry
- Help develop expansion strategies and support entries into new and adjacent markets; find new retail partners for alignment to the channel strategy
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders across functional areas and within business units to drive cohesive strategic view of the business
- Evaluate potential strategic partnerships, analyzing financial and strategic rationale; and as needed, serve as lead in negotiations with potential partners
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of successful and progressive selling experience.
- High-energy, hunter mentality with a drive to succeed.
- Water Industry related experience and technical aptitude a strong plus.
- Solid leadership experience, with demonstrated success managing, cultivating and developing relationships.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and listening skills; as well as the ability to act with diplomacy.
- Forecasting and planning experience.
- A pro-active, goal-oriented, and self-directed approach to the day-to-day.
- Computer proficiency with CRM, ERP systems and Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to focus and provide excellent service to the customer.
- Ability to travel to tradeshows and customers up to 30-60%.